Mended Hearts was one of several non-profits that applied for the web-support as part of the company’s bi-annual campaign, Weekend of Love 3, which was designed to help worthwhile causes. Mended Hearts was one of the few selected last May.
Over the course of the summer, the site has been overhauled with the following features:
- Fresh, new look
- More user friendly, intuitive navigation
- A home-page button (see the arrow) that will allow for instant updates on activities of interest
- More actual member photos instead of clip art, more member stories (see “Stories of Inspiration”)
- Direct links to social networking capabilities to share with family and friends
- Quick and easy links to popular social networking sites – Mended Hearts’ Facebook page, and Blog sites
Stay tuned for further updates as we strive to make our online community not only as member-friendly as possible, but also a site that the broader community of heart patients of all ages, their families and interested others will find worthy of a visit!